Use Community Treasury to cover eth->avax bridge fees until we deplete

The main reason for Airdrop to UNI and SUSHI holders was to incentivize people who use AMMs on Ethereum to try Avalanche. Most of those aware of PNG airdrop either couldn’t use the bridge or the cost was higher than the airdrop itself. To help people pass over the bridge 2 things could be done:

1- If the total value of the tokens cross bridge from Eth → Avax is higher than X, the bridge cost could be subsidized via airdropping PNG with an approximate value of the bridge cost. (bridge cost should be only subsidized one way)
2- Improve bridge to have an option to cross the bridge on a 1 hour schedule like a shuttle bus. As the cost of the bridge stays constant regardless the amount of tokens crossing the bridge, there could be a way to batch those transfers in one go.

Pangolin is developed and funded by Avalabs to create an ecosystem in Avalanche so I guess to enrich it, Avalabs could use more funds from the marketing pool to help Pangolin thrive.

(as a side note, please use game mechanics like they do in that centralized chain, pancake anyone?)

1 Like

Big noob here, forgive any nonsensical stuff i say please.

to become a liquidity provider i just moved avax from binance to avax wallet and then on Metamask, bought PNG with avax on Pangolin and then added to a AVAX/PNG liquidity pool.

The only reason i did it this way was because of the way higher fees to move anything but AVAX to PNG

Would a BSC - AVAX bridge make sense?