Hello Pangolin Community,
I am Sarju Hansaliya. I would like to propose myself for the position of Front End Developer and share a bit about my qualifications.
I have been in software development since 7 years. I have worked with many technologies till now. I started with objective c, then moved to angular and then I settled on React, React Native, NodeJS since 5 years now. I have started working in 9-5 job in my early career and then after 3 years I switched to full time freelancing as an Independent contractor. So for 4 years I have worked with many clients and delivering many products successfully. Also, I have led multiple teams during this time span and mentor many developers in React / React Native framework. In the past, I have worked with Justin (@hariseldon2 ) in a very long-term project called Kudoo. I have been “Top Rated Plus” in upwork since 2 years now.
- Recently I have worked on to develop verifiable credential system on stellar blockchain. Initially it has been installed in LAX Airport to verify COVID-19 Tests cryptographically to prevent any fraud by passengers. Just recently it caught first forgery.
- Improving/Writing codebase to make it more readable and clean
- always be ready to solve challenging problems
- review future pull requests on frontend side and make product better at the end of the day
- Reader Zone iOS, Reader Zone Android
- SuitePeach iOS, SuitePeach Android
- Liiingo iOS, Liiingo Android
I am a self taught developer and a fast learner who can adapt to any product in no time. I am very good team player and always ready to help anyone. When I heard about Pangolin from Justin (Hari Seldon), it has been always my dream to help and contribute to the community.
As Paulo Coelho said,
When you want something really bad, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.