I would derive the salary breakdown as follows:
- Depending on the role, this should be between 80k - 100k.
- Ultimately, it must ensure that you can live with it. But you don’t have to earn more than average with it.
- Depending on the reflection of the performance in the course of the pangolin, a reward/additional remuneration should be given to the core members.
- It can take place quarterly, half-yearly or per year
- In my opinion, this should be around 10k - 30k.
- Depending on the objective (whether it will be voted on by the community or by core team is still open)
- At the end of the year, certain bonuses should be paid out depending on the degree of target achievement, estimated at 10k-20k.
I have no doubts about your competence and skillset. But what I want to establish and control is the distribution of salary expectations.
So, there is an incentive for you to do more for the project and to priorities any work.
For the investors of Pangolin, it is of course even nicer when you realize how the allocated PNGs are distributed fairly and according to position and objectives.
In the end, it comes down to the same amount of salary. However, more control of the activities.
After this salary structure is signed and approved, you have full responsibility and freedom to develop Pangolin.