Adding a DONATE tab to SAVE REAL LIFE PANGOLINS, WorldWildLife.org

Poaching and wildlife trafficking is running rampant to fuel the illegal trade in wildlife and wildlife products, with an estimated value of up to $23 billion annually. And one of the animals most threatened by trafficking is the Pangolin.

These elusive mammals are covered in hard keratin scales, but their best natural defenses haven’t protected them from poachers: more than one million pangolins were poached over ten years, with an estimated 195,000 trafficked in 2019 for their scales alone.

Pangolins are in high demand in Asia and Africa, as well as here in the US.

PROPOSAL:
Adding a Link to the Pangolin.Exchange platform that will give liquidity providers a chance to donate part of they’re PNG rewards to a World Recognised Save The Pangolins Fund.
All Donations Could be Tax Deductible and would Provide the Pangolin Platform a Green Reputation in the CryptoCommunity.
Donations will be used to SAVE REAL LIFE PANGOLINS!

Avalanche & Pangolin network could gain extremely good publicity, not only because the Avalanche platform doesn’t pollute the planet with huge Mining Farms, but also is the first Crypto Currency that Donates part of its Profits into Saving Animals that are going Extinct.

If we could write & contact to the World Wildlife Organisation and request that they add Avax Payment Options into they’re Donation websites, then I believe other wildlife organisations would soon follow suit and possibly list our Pangolin Dex in Media articles etc…

GIVING US WORLD WIDE EXPOSURE.

This is just a rough idea but I believe that it is a good initiative for the Pangolin platform as a whole.
Our Community could be More then just another Crypto Exchange!

I imagine that it can be set up to use any crypto currency but If you provide liquidity using AVAX/PNG then you have the option to donate a certain percentage of your PNG rewards to save a pangolin.

THE PARTICIPANTING WILDLIFE ORGANISATION CAN BE PAID USING AVAX OR PNG TOKENS DIRECTLY INTO THEY’RE WALLET.
Of course more thought would have to go into this so…
Would you be interested in saving a real life Pangolin?

I would love to hear Your Thoughts!

Photo_1617537305097|270x500

3 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

I love that idea. I would like to relocate these animals and enable new life settlements, unfortunately I do not have this possibility, so it would definitely be worth such an idea in the future

1 Like