Accelerate Pace of generated rewards to be distributed

Hello everyone, sorry I am not technical so I am not sure if this will be possible, but let me know what you think.

For Pangolin this year and next one are fundamental if we want to be sure Pangolin survive in this wave of DEXES, every week there is a new DEX and many of the other are way ahead in development and adoption.

If we want to get closer to other well stablished DEXES we need to compensate better. Is it possible for this year and next one that pace of rewards generated is increased so we can gain traction making sure that yes, we compensate early adopter does not matter what pool you choose and also if it’s a PNG pool you get even a better reward (current proposal in vote). I mean not just rebalance current community rewards, but increase it for 2 years to survive.

Basically we can buy 2 years of adoption to continue adding functionality and adoption, after that amount generated would be reduced but token in that time would have a much higher value that even if we don’t get many will be more valuable.

Also in case this is possible would be good that some % of the rewards can go directly to one blocked pool that could be used to pay developers. if some delivery is finished some amount can be taked from that pool to pay Devs.

Please let me know what you think and if you are a technical dev who knows if this is possible please let us know.